You can say that the cabbage ankle wrap is the newest trend circling the internet! Whether you are a seasoned athlete training for hours upon hours during the week or moderately exercise or just have pain in your legs and ankles, this remedy is perfect!
Many people have, and will continue to use, the RICE treatment (Rest Ice Compression Elevation), but this new technique can be just as effective and be less tedious!
This does not sound like your typical wrap for pain, but cabbage is extremely beneficial for your overall health and using it in this unique way can have amazing results!
It’s low in saturated fat and cholesterol. The cabbage is extremely high in fiber, vitamin C, and K, and comes with similar effects as taking a multi-vitamin.
However, cabbage is not only useful for eating, but it also does a pretty good job healing you, as well.
Let’s check the cabbage health benefits:
- Deficiency of Vitamin C
- Deficiency of Roughage
- Deficiency of Sulphur
- Cancer Prevention
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Eye Health
- Weight Loss
- Brain Health
- Bone Health
- Blood Pressure
- Skin Care and Premature Aging
- Muscle Aches
- Detoxification by cabbage
What you need for this wrap?
- Cabbage (organic. Red is preferred, due to its containment of anthocyanins, which are known for reducing joint pain and inflammation.)
- Aluminum foil
- Rolling pin
- Peel the outer leaf
- Dry it and cut out the stem
- Use the rolling pin to squeeze out the juice
- Wrap the cabbage in foil and put it in the oven to heat up
- Place the heated cabbage on the injured area
- Cover the place with gauze and elevate it a little bit
- Keep it on for an hour and repeat the procedure 2-3 times during the day.
Here is a video of the full process:
That’s how the cabbage ankle wrap will heal the injured place.
Don’t forget to use the sharing buttons below and share this with all of your friends.